December 13, 2013
Cantor Fitzgerald, a company that occupied several floors in the top of the North Tower, has settled its lawsuit against American Airlines.
It is sad that this event happened in the first place, of course. It is also sad that American Airlines got blamed for the destruction of the North Tower of the World Trade Center and paid hundreds of millions of dollars. American Airlines did not have to pay out a cent. They were aware of scientific evidence that the World Trade Center Twin Towers were brought down by explosives in a planned demolition. We know that because just over one year ago the author of this site personally gave them this evidence in the form of a letter signed by 3 building professionals who have experience in building architecture and engineering.
The author of this website personally sent a letter to the attorney for American Airlines, Desmond Barry Jr., on December 7, 2012 via certified mail and email signed by 2 engineers and 1 architect, stating their intent to file an amicus curiae brief in the Larry Silverstein v airline defendants lawsuits (there were 2) and asking American Airlines’ consent.
The certified letter was delivered on December 12, 2013 at 2:05 p.m. in New York, New York, 10036. Neither Barry nor American Airlines ever replied.
The letter said of the Silverstein vs airline defendant lawsuits:
“At issue in these cases is how much money defendants should have to pay WTCP plaintiffs to settle the claims of property damage and lost business. This depends on an accurate assessment of how much property damage the defendants actually caused. This is a scientific question.”
“There is scientific and eyewitness evidence decisively demonstrating two conclusions. Any potential settlement negotiations should take these conclusions and the supporting evidence, which may be raised as affirmative defenses, into account. They are:”
“#1) It was impossible for the impact of the hijacked airplanes and the resulting fires to destroy the TwinTowers and / or Building 7 of the World Trade Center.”
“#2) The cause of the building collapses was the detonation in a timed sequence of explosive demolition charges placed in the buildings that destroyed the steel columns supporting the buildings. This is known as ‘controlled demolition’ and it is an organized, systematic process for deliberately for taking down steel framed skyscrapers.”
“The evidence backing up these claims is in the public domain and consists of photographs, videos, analyses of dust samples, eyewitness accounts, engineering reports and even some admissions in the government’s reports such as the NIST admission that Building 7 fell at free fall gravitational acceleration for over 100 feet.”
“It follows that even assuming, for the sake of argument, that the airline defendants were negligent in allowing the hijackers to board and hijack Flight 11 and Flight 175 and fly them into the Twin Towers starting fires none of the airline defendants were responsible, nor should they be held legally and financially liable, for the complete destruction of these buildings.”
“The airline defendants should only be held legally and financially liable, at most, for the damage to the floors at which their planes hit the Twin Towers and the floors above and possibly a few floors below. Liability for the damage to the rest of the floors in each Tower should be assessed against those, currently unidentified, who planned and carried out the controlled demolitions.”
Among the reasons for the first conclusion are:
- Fire has never brought down a steel framed skyscraper although many have suffered fires that were larger, hotter and burned longer than those in the TwinTowers
- Office fires and jet fuel cannot produce temperatures capable of melting steel or iron
- Fire cannot pulverize concrete into dust and small pieces
- According to Frank DeMartini, a construction manager in the Twin Towers in an interview recorded in January 25, 2001, “The building was designed to have a fully loaded 707 crash into it. That was the largest plane at the time. I believe that the building probably could sustain multiple impacts of jetliners because this structure is like the mosquito netting on your screen door, this intense grid, and the jet plane is just a pencil puncturing that screen netting. It really does nothing to the screen netting.” (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO1JxpVb2eU)
- The buildings were destroyed symmetrically even though the airplane impacts occurred on only one side of each building
No mechanism has been presented that would explain the entire collapse all the way down to ground level. NIST has admitted that the “pancake collapse” theory is not true. (http://www.nist.gov/el/disasterstudies/wtc/faqs_wtctowers.cfm, answer to question 8)
The letter described the key evidence of planned demolition using explosives, including:
“The characteristics of controlled demolition evident in the collapse of the WTC buildings are set forth on the website www.ae911truth.org :
• Sudden onset of collapse
• Sounds of explosions and flashes of light before the buildings’ destruction
• Symmetry of the collapses despite asymmetrical damage
• Collapse through what was the path of greatest resistance
• Free fall gravitational acceleration for over 100 feet in Building 7, admitted by NIST *
• Multi-ton steel sections ejected laterally from the Twin Towers
• Total shattering of the structural steel frame in each Tower, interior and exterior columns
• 90,000 tons of concrete pulverized into dust in mid air
• Stacks of 110 floors missing at each Tower
• Isolated explosive ejections 20–40 stories below the zone of destruction
• Massive, pyroclastic like expanding clouds of dust covering all of lower Manhattan
• Molten steel and iron seen in debris pile and ubiquitous iron spheres found in the dust
• Office fires and jet fuel cannot produce temperatures capable of melting steel or iron
• Foreknowledge of collapse by the mass media, NYPD and FDNY
(* NIST is the National Institute of Standards and Technology, part of the U.S. Department of Commerce, the agency that was charged with determining how and why Building 7 came down. NIST produced a final report on WTC 7 in November 2008 and a report on the TwinTowers in 2005.)
There is also eyewitness testimony from 118 first responders and firefighters interviewed by New York City Fire Department officials describing the sounds and sights of controlled demolition using explosives.
These were analyzed and described in the article “118 Witnesses: The Firefighters’ Testimony to Explosions in the Twin Towers” by Graeme MacQueen published in the Journal of 9/11 Studies on August 21, 2006.
There is also physical evidence in the dust from the WTC – iron spheres, which prove that metal was melted. These do not belong in the dust and would not be found in the dust were it not for molten metal having been formed at some point, which cooled to form these spheres. There is eyewitness testimony of molten metal in the TwinTowers and Building 7. This is significant because steel must be heated to 2,800 degrees F before it will melt but jet fuel (kerosene) fires cannot reach even 1,800 degrees F in the ideal conditions – with an ideal mix of air and fuel. The thick smoke and lack of flames coming out of the Twin Towers before each one came down is further proof of the low temperature of the fires.”
The letter included the architect’s and engineers’ credentials and contact information for the owner of this website.